Have you finally won the battle against your breakouts but are now left with unsightly scars? Or have you been noticing fine lines forming around your eyes, forehead or lower face? At PearlMD Rejuvenation, we offer micro needling for acne scars and anti aging correction to patients in the Toronto area. When you step into our clinic, you will be greeted by a team of friendly professional women who offer the best micro needling experience in Toronto. This treatment is provided by our medical technician/nurse who will safely administer the microneedling session that will be customized to achieve your individual goals.
Using tiny needles, our experts will puncture the surface of the skin. This allows the needles to deeply penetrate the skin with our bio stimulating serums or PRP. These boosters will make your treatment more effective than ever before and allow further customization to optimize results. Microneedling also stimulates your skin’s natural healing response, increases blood flow and also produces collagen with each treatment. The result is a healthy, glowing, more youthful-looking appearance.
What to Expect from the microneedling treatment:
Before the microneedling begins, our skin specialists will take your baseline photos, answer all of your questions and create the best treatment plan for your skin goals. You will then be taken to our treatment room where a numbing cream will be applied to the treated area for approximately 30 minutes. This will help ease any discomfort you might feel from the micro needling procedure. Once your skin is numb the treatment will begin and the entire procedure takes approximately 30 minutes. During your procedure, your skin may bleed slightly from the needles piercing the surface, however you will not feel any discomfort. Your medical technician/nurse will clean up any traces of blood from your skin before you leave. They will also make sure you understand what aftercare you’ll need for your skin as well as recommend further treatment options.
How Does Microneedling work?
Using tiny needles, our experts will puncture the surface of the skin. This allows the needles to deeply penetrate the skin and those needles then distribute serums or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) underneath the surface of the skin. By applying products in this way, they can bypass the protective outer layer of the skin and provide greater benefits to your final results and outcome.
Microneedling stimulates the body’s natural wound-healing response,which will make the skin firmer over time while also smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Microneedling is also an effective treatment for acne scars in Toronto.
PearlMD Rejuvenation offers the best and most effective microneedling treatments in Toronto. Our in-house team of experts are certified and trained to use a state-of-the-art microneedling device to deliver the platelet rich plasma (PRP) or serum onto your skin.
Here’s what you can expect in your appointment:
- A one-on-one consultation with one of our expert skin specialists to determine if microneedling is the best treatment for your skin concerns and to ensure we answer all of your questions before starting treatment.
- A baseline photo with our state of the art skin analysis tool that will be used to gauge and review the success of each treatment to ensure we keep on track with your goals.
- If microneedling is best for you, numbing cream will be applied to ease any discomfort you may experience during the procedure.
- Treatment begins when your skin is numb, and the duration is about one hour.
- Mild redness and slight bleeding is to be expected, but it will be cleaned before leaving the clinic.
- You will be provided with post care instructions and recommendations for our PearlRx skin care to ensure best healing and outcomes.
- We are confident in the safety and efficacy of our microneedling treatments for anyone looking to improve the quality of their skin with as little downtime as possible in the Toronto area.
Book your appointment with us to learn more!